Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome to my rant!

So I have decided to start a blog because I love to talk and after 5 blissful years of marriage my husband has finally stopped listening to me. To be perfectly honest I don't think that he ever actually listened but now he's stopped even acknowledging that I'm speaking! So all of you out there in the internet universe get to fill the void that he has left behind. This will now be my venue to rant about all the things that drive me crazy, hence the name "Seriously People ... Seriously!" Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you that I have an opinion on everything, especially things I know nothing about and like everyone one else I just love to express it, as loudly and as often as I can! So thanks for listening and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. awesome!! I look forward to reading your posts! Welcome to blogland. I also have a blog but its private. If you're interested just facebook me your email address & i'd be more than happy to add you to the list. Congrats on your little sweetheart of a girl too! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! We'll be checking in from time to time! - you can do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record I do actually listen...most of the time I just don't respond :) And in my defense I came up with the name for your blog!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just waiting for the actual rant that inspired the creation of a blog to begin... :D

    ReplyDelete